Please be advised that Castle Lane Day Nursery will remain open from Monday 23rd March, 2020, for the children of parents who work within the ‘Key Worker’ categories.
The list of ‘key workers’ is available here:
We really need to stress the importance of only attending nursery where absolutely necessary.
Can we please remind parents that this is emergency childcare, only available if you have no other option but to bring your child to nursery, so you can be a key worker in the Covid-19 response.
We will be operating from week to week so please inform us immediately if any of your circumstances change. If, for any reason,including staffing, we are not able to offer the service, we will give parents a weeks notice before we close – unless this is a government authorised closure.
The nursery will run slightly differently during this emergency cover:
1) We will be operating in both the toddler and babies room, where we will be spending as much time outdoors as possible
2) We will be collecting your child at the door. Can we please ask that parents do not enter the nursery
3) We will not be inputting on Tapestry. However your child will be loved, nurtured and supported like any other day
Next Week (week commencing 30th March, 2020)
4) We will only operating reduced hour 8-5. This will start on Monday 30th March, 2020
5) Monday 30th March: we are asking parents to provide a packed lunch box for Tea time. We will be having tea at 4. Can we please remind parents about allergies and ensure there are NO nut products in your child’s pack up
Can we please also take this opportunity to remind parents that if your child displays any symptoms, then isolating guidelines must be followed immediately.
We will be sending children home from the setting if they display a high temperature or a new, continuous cough.
If you have any further, questions please contact us.
Harriet, Vikki and the Castle Lane Team