Castle Lane Day Nursery is looking to recruit a Team Member for our Breakfast & After School Club.
Based at Castle Lane Day Nursery in Market Harborough, we currently have a vacancy for one part time team member (22.5 hours a week, working 5 days, 07.45-09.00 hrs and 14.45-18.00 hrs.) to work in our Breakfast & After School Club.
You will be working with school aged children. The role involves planning and delivering engaging and fun activities at both breakfast and after school club.
Previous experience of working with children is desirable however full training will be provided. A full, clean driving license would be an advantage but is not essential.
Pay is competitive and dependent on experience.
Appointment is subject to passing a DBS check and providing 3 satisfactory references.
Could this be you? Please get in touch!
You’re perfect for us if you have…
- a real passion for working with children
- a friendly, can-do attitude
- a BIG ambition to learn and grow within a small(ish), fun and dynamic team
Are we perfect for you?! You’ll get…
- to join one big happy family who support and develop the children in our care through compassion, fun and an energetic approach to our learning.
- to work in the friendliest nursery in Market Harborough (well, we think so!)
- a competitive salary, dependent on experience
- amazing benefits, including 30% discount on all childcare costs
- regular team building days, a wide variety of training opportunities and an attendance rewarding bonus
- regular socials
- 28 days pro rata paid annual leave including bank holidays
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter (that bit’s important!) to Co-Directors Harriet or Vikki explaining why you’d be fab for the role.
Please don’t send your application without a cover letter – they’re our favourite bit!