Castle Lane Day Nursery is looking to recruit TWO full time nursery practitioners.
Based at Castle Lane Day Nursery in Market Harborough, we currently have vacancies for two full time nursery practitioners (37.5 hours a week, working 4 days, with one consistent day off a week during the week).
Pay is competitive and dependent on experience.
Appointment is subject to passing a DBS check and providing 3 satisfactory references.
Could this be you? Please get in touch!
You’re perfect for us if you have…
- a real passion for working with children
- childcare experience, ideally level 2 or 3 qualification (but we can always provide training)
- a friendly, can-do attitude
- a BIG ambition to learn and grow within a small(ish), fun and dynamic team
Are we perfect for you?! You’ll get…
- to join one big happy family who support and develop the children in our care through compassion, fun and an energetic approach to our learning.
- to work in the friendliest nursery in Market Harborough (well, we think so!)
- a competitive salary, dependent on experience
- amazing benefits, including 30% discount on all childcare costs
- regular team building days, a wide variety of training opportunities and an attendance rewarding bonus
- regular socials
- 22.5 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter (that bit’s important!) to Co-Directors Harriet or Vikki explaining why you’d be fab for the role!
Please don’t send your application without a cover letter – they’re our favourite bit!